Collecting and Using Your Personal Information
We may ask You to furnish Us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You while using our service. Email address, first and last name, phone number, address, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, city, and usage data are some elements of personally identifiable information.
When you use the Service, Usage Data is collected automatically.
Usage Data may comprise Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may collect certain information automatically when You access the service via or through a mobile device, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our service or use a mobile device to access the service.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) are tiny electronic files that allow the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a particular section and verifying system and server integrity).
“Persistent” cookies and “Session” cookies are two types of cookies. When you go offline, persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device, whereas session cookies are destroyed when you exit your browser.
The Use of Your Personal Information
Personal Data may be used by the Company for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including track its use.
- To Manage Your registration as a Service user. As a registered user, the Personal Data You submit may grant You access to certain features of the service.
- For the performance of a contract: the creation, compliance, and execution of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased through the service or any other deal with Us.
- To contact You via email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Unless you have chosen not to receive such information, we will send you news, special offers, and general information about other items, services, and events comparable to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To respond to and manage Your requests for services from Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other reasons, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, establishing the success of our promotional activities, and evaluating and improving our service, goods, services, marketing, and your experience.
Personal Information Retention
Usage Data will be kept by the Company for internal analysis. Except where this data is used to reinforce the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or when We are legally compelled to retain this data for more extended periods of time, Usage Data is kept for a shorter amount of time.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If required by law or in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, the Company may be required to reveal Your Personal Data in certain circumstances (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Various legal obligations
The Company may release Your Personal Data if it believes, in good faith, that it is essential to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the Company’s rights and property
- Prevent or investigate any wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of Service users or the general public
- Protect against legal responsibility
Your Personal Data’s Safety
We care about the security of Your Personal Data but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or technique of electronic storage is completely safe. While we make every effort to protect Your Personal Data using commercially practical strategies, we cannot guarantee its total security.
The Company guarantees that your Personal Data will be kept private and that you will be able to exercise your rights.
Request access to your personal information
You have the right to see, change, or delete the information we have about you. You can access, update, or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly from Your account settings area whenever possible. If you are unable to complete these activities on your own, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Us for help. This also allows You to get a copy of the Personal Data that we have on file for You.
Request correction of the Personal Data
You have the right to have any incomplete or erroneous information about you that we have remedied.
Right to object to the processing of your personal data
This right applies when We process Your Personal Data based on legitimate interest as the legal basis, and something about your circumstances makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this basis. You also have the right to object if Your Personal Data is being processed for direct marketing purposes.
Request that your personal data be erased
When there is no legitimate reason for Us to continue processing Personal Data, you have the right to request that it be deleted or removed.
Request the transfer of your personal information
We will provide Your Personal Data to You, or to a third party you specify, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please keep in mind that this privilege only applies to automated information that You permitted Us to use or that We utilized to fulfil a contract with You.
Withdraw your consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the use of your personal information. We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific capabilities of the Service if You withdraw Your consent.
Don’t sell my personal information
You have the option of opting out of having your personal information sold. We shall stop selling Your personal information once we receive and validate a verifiable consumer request from You. Please get in touch with Us to exercise Your right to opt out.
The Service Providers with whom we work (for example, our analytics or advertising partners) may utilize technology on the service to sell personal information in accordance with the CCPA law. If you want to opt-out of using your personal data for interest-based advertising and prospective sales as defined by CCPA law, please follow the instructions below.
Please keep in mind that any opt-out you use is exclusive to the browser you’re using. You may need to opt-out of every browser that You use.
“Do Not Track” Policy
Do Not Track signals are ignored by our service.
Some third-party websites, on the other hand, do keep track of your surfing habits. If you visit such websites, you can set your browser choices to alert websites that you do not wish to be monitored. DNT can be enabled or disabled in your web browser’s preferences or settings page.
Stars Graph respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to us as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright-protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Stars Graph or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information as listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Stars Graph, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Stars Graph may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Stars Graph removes the allegedly infringing materials, we will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. We may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
You can contact us through our address: [email protected]
No one under the age of 13 is allowed to use our service. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. Please notify Us if You are a parent or guardian and are aware that Your kid has provided Us with Personal Data. If We learn that We have obtained Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to erase the data from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your data and Your nation requires parental approval, we may need Your parent’s permission before collecting and using such data.
Other Websites’ Links
We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services, and we disclaim any responsibility for them.