Who is Bill Phillip?
Bill Phillip is an American entrepreneur and author, most widely known for his book on the Fitness, Bodybuilding and health Genre; Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength. He is the founder and editor chief of Muscle Media Magazine and the former CEO of the million-dollar nutritional supplement company EAS.
Bill has also authored several books such as Eating for Life, Band Anabolic Reference Guide, The Natural Supplement Review, and Transformation.
|Full Name||Bill Phillip|
|Profession||American Entrepreneur and Author|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As in 2022)||57 years old|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1964|
|School||Golden High School|
|University||University of Colorado Denver|
|Estimated Net Worth||$1million to $5 million|
Family and Relationship
|Father||William Phillips Sr.|
|Spouse||Maria Pereira (m. 2012)|
|Siblings||(Sister) Shelly and (Brother) Shawn Phillips|
Bill’s Early Life, Family
William Nathaniel Phillips was born on September 23, 1964, to their father, William Phillips Sr and mother, Suzane Phillips, along with his sister Shelly and brother Shawn Phillips. His father, William, worked at the Coors Brewing Company and later opened his law firm.
Bill’s Height, Age Zodiac
Bill Kazmaier was born and raised in Golden, Colorado, with a family of five. As of 2022, the American author is 57 years old and currently healthy. According to his birth date, Bill is held under the zodiac sign, Virgo.
Bill Kazmaier identifies as a white American who follows the Christian religion stands at an average height and appears tall in his photos. However, the details regarding his size and weight is not available yet.
Bill Phillips’s Wife, Children
Bill was previously married to Amy Molen on November 11, 2005. The couple later got divorced in a few years.
Maria Pereira is the second wife of Bill Phillips. Phillips tied the knot with Maria Catherine Phillips in 2012. However, we do not know if the couple has any kids yet.
Bill’s Educational Journey
Bill is an educated fellow who studied at the Golden High School in Colorado. The professional body lifter then enrolled at the University of Colorado Denver.
Bill Professional Career
Bill began his career as a sports author in 1985 after publishing ‘The Anabolic Reference Update’ from his mother’s garage using the $180 allowance he had collected from mowing lawns.
With his enthusiasm for nutritional diet and health, The entrepreneur worked with research scientists to develop performance nutrition products that helped athletes achieve more significant results in their muscle-building and fat-burning journey.
In early 2000, Bill changed the publication format to Muscle Media 2000, MM2K. In the magazine, Bill discussed the correct way of using and smuggling steroids influenced by other sports writers such as The Steroid Guru Dan Duchaine, Charles Poliquin, Michael Dullnig and Mike Mooney.
Bill began his career as an author in 1999 when his book, ‘Body for Life’ hit the bookstores. The book topped the charts in 11 countries, including Australia, Japan, England, Greece and Finland, with over 3.5 million sales copies.
The American author released several other sports and nutrition genre books, such as Eating Your Life (2003), GATE (2006), and Transformation: The Mindset You Need The Body You Want The Life You Deserve (2010).
The American writer is also a regular donor to kids facing life-threatening medical conditions at the ‘Make A Wish Foundation’ in the United States. Bill has granted over 600 wishes and donated more than $5 million to the foundation over the past 20 years.
Books by Bill Phillips
- Anabolic Reference Guide. Mile High Publishing in 1991
- Sports Supplement Review by Mile High Publishing in 1997
- Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength by HarperCollins, in 1999
- Body for Life Success Journal by Harper Collins in 2002
- Eating for Life: Your Guide to Great Health, Fat Loss and Increased Energy by High Point Media in 2003.
- Transformation: A Path from Physical to Spiritual Well-Being by Bay House in 2010.
Bill as of 2022 and COVID
Bill got admitted to the St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood after being infected by COVID on June 25, 2021. At the time of admission, Ben spent 47 days intubated recovering while already being a victim of pneumonia at the time. Bill recuperated in August 2021 and admitted that he regretted his misbelief of being immune to COVID.
Bill Phillip’s Social Media
Bill Phillips is an author, fitness enthusiast, and influencer actively available on social platforms with 10.7k followers on Instagram by the username. The businessman and author also have a Twitter account with the username @BillPhillips with over 6.8k followers.
- Bill has donated more than $5 million to the Make-A-Wish Foundation company situated in Phoenix, Arizona, US.
- Phillips consolidated his sports nutrition business into the modern Experimental and Applied Sciences in 1994.
- Bill was honored as one of America’s most generous business leaders by Paul Newman and John F. Kennedy in 1999.
- Phillips also carried the Olympic torch across the US relay for the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City in 2002.
- Phillips was introduced and familiarized in the Fitness Hall of Fame along with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jack LaLanne and Jillian Michaels on June 24, 2014.
- Bill Phillips’s Muscle Media 2000 was debuted in March 1992 and featured the famous bodybuilder Lee Labrada on the cover.