Who is Alisa Blasingame?
Alisa Blasingame is the famed director’s wife. Her husband, on the other hand, changed his gender in 2016. Although there is no news of them divorcing, it has been revealed that her spouse has moved out and been living with her lover.
Alisa, too, leads a peaceful life away from the spotlight. Similarly, she does not appear to be on any social media platforms. Her career is a total mystery because she is always out of the spotlight. She also married the director of the cult classic film “The Matrix.” In 1991, they exchanged vows. However, in 2016, it was revealed that her spouse had changed her sexual orientation, and he had even changed his name from Andrew Paul Wachowski to Lilly Wachowski.
|Full Name||Alisa Blasingame|
|Popular For||Spouse or ex wife of renowned movie producer|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As in 2022)||52 years old|
|Date of Birth||1970|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Estimated net worth||$10 million USD|
Family and Relationship
|Husband||Lilly Wachowski/ Andrew Paul Wachowski|
Alisa Blasingame Early Life
Alisa was born in 1970. Alisa was returned to her parents in America. As her parents are far away from the limelight, it seems like she is the only child of her parents. She holds an American nationality. Likewise, she comes from White ethnicity. And as of 2022, Alisa will be 52 years old.
Alisa Blasingame Husband
She married the director of “The Matrix,” a great cult film. She married Andrew Paul Wachowski, formerly known as Lilly Wachowski. In 1991, they exchanged wedding vows. Alisa and Andrew dated for several years before getting married and were faithful throughout their marriage. Her husband later changed his gender to become a transgender woman, but no news of their divorce has been made public. On the other hand, Lily was discovered to have moved in with her new partner, away from Alisa. While her brother, Lawrence Wachowski, underwent a gender change in 2012, Lily renamed herself “Lana Wachowski.”
Alisa Blasingame Net Worth
Alisa’s occupation is a complete mystery. Few other media outlets believed she was an actor. Her job is still unknown, and she has an estimated net worth of $10 million US dollars. On the other hand, her spouse is worth a stunning $250 million US dollars more than she is.
Alisa Blasingame Height and Weight
Finally, she is of an average height of 5 feet 4 inches in length. Similarly, her weight complements her physical form nicely. However, her exact size, weight, and other bodily parameters are unclear.
Alisa Blasingame Career
Alisa made her acting debut in the TV series I Faked My Death (2011), portraying Jamie Benham. Later that year, she participated in the TV series Documentary I Got Away with It, where she played Kaysie Dudley. She described Susan in the 2012 short film Beg. Alicia has also appeared in several short films, TV series, documentaries, and movies, including UFOs, Crashed My Vacation as Laurel Gilbe, Loyalton as Audrey, Dead Metaphors as Anna Livia, Youth as Lorraine, Doubting Thomas as Kendall, The Unsung Feather as Lauren Blunt, Reliquary: A mugging as Val, Talk to Me, Baby as Pamela, Perfect Day as Lia, The Auction as Eva, Deliver.
- Alisa Blasingame is the wife or ex-wife of a well-known director. She is also of American nationality. Similarly, she is of White ethnicity. In 2022, Alisa will be turning 52 years old.
- Her parents gave birth to her in America. On the other hand, her parents prefer to remain out of the spotlight. Similarly, she appears to be the sole child of her parents.
- Furthermore, Alisa married the director of the cult classic film “The Matrix.” She married Lily Wachowski, formerly known as Andrew Paul Wachowski.
- In terms of Alisa’s marriage, they exchanged vows in 1991. Alisa and Andrew dated for several years before getting married, yet they remained faithful throughout their marriage.
- Her spouse changed his sex to a transgender woman, but no news of their divorce has been released; however, it has been stated that Lily has moved in with her new partner.